Rushfields Cafe is looking for a new Chef to join our team. Rushfields Cafe is a lovely Cafe in the middle of Rushfields Plant Centre. This green little cafe is the perfect location for a full lunch, a relaxing cup of coffee or the perfect setting for a catch-up with a friend. As a chef at our Cafe, you are in charge of serving the best sandwiches, pies, sweets, and hot snacks. You work together with a small team of friendly colleagues. Rushfields is a family-run business, become part of our Rushfields family by applying for this job.
What do we offer?
We offer an inspiring environment at a busy garden centre cafe producing fresh food. Rushfields Cafe is a well-known cafe in the West Sussex area. Customers love to come here for their daily cup of coffee, enjoy a full lunch or have a break during their visit to our Plant Centre. Our Cafe is suited in the middle of our garden centre. Rushfields Cafe is a
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a person that:
- is a team player to become part of our small, friendly team.
- owns transport essential due to rural location.
- has experience in a busy kitchen.
- has an up-to-date Food Hygiene Level 2 Certificate.
What can you expect from us?
- Your working days are flexible. You will be working 5 days out of 7 for 8 hours a day (7.30am - 3.30pm), including weekends.
- Christmas off / No Splits
- £12 p/h + tips
Please email email@example.com with your CV and we will get back to you.
Hopefully, we can welcome you soon to be our new colleague.