Westland Fish, Blood and Bone is a good natural source of all three of the major nutrients. Nutrients are taken up efficiently due to longer period of release in the soil. Being especially high in phosphorus makes it particularly good for stimulating strong, healthy root growth.
- NPK 3-9-3
- Ready to use granules
- Supports flowering and green growth
- Helps to build soil fertility and encourage strong, healthy rooting
- Increases crop yield
- Available in 1.5 kg, 4 kg, & 10 kg pack sizes
Advice & Tips:
- Wear gloves and wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Store in a dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Always read instructions on the packaging and do not exceed the recommended application rates
How to Use:
- Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February to the end of October. For best results, the granules should be worked into the soil. During dry weather, water well before and after application.
Where to use:
- Trees & Shrubs, Flowers, Fruit, Vegetables
When to use:
- Apply every 4-6 weeks from February to the end of October
- Size4 kg
- Suitable forFlowers, Fruit, Vegetables, Trees and Shrubs
- When to useFebruary to the end of October
- Use asPlanting and feeding established plants in your garden
Are you looking for the product "Westland Fish Blood & Bone 4 kg"? We offer this product in our garden centre in Poynings, Sussex. Please visit our garden centre in Poynings, Sussex for more information about the product "Westland Fish Blood & Bone 4 kg". We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please write a review for Westland Fish Blood & Bone 4 kg
We are very curious about your opinion about Westland Fish Blood & Bone 4 kg.
Would you please be able to write a review on Westland Fish Blood & Bone 4 kg? This helps other customers buying the right product.