Are you looking for more information about Glechoma hederacea? The Glechoma hederacea is also known as Ground-ivy. This Lamiaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 20 centimetres. The Glechoma hederacea is evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Glechoma hederacea? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Ground-ivy in stock right now!
- Common name: Ground-ivy Scientific name: Glechoma hederacea Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Glechoma Family: Lamiaceae Flower colour: Blue
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: April, May
- Moisture: Moisture retentive Sun / shade: Shade Evergreen: Yes
- Height in CM: 20 Hazardous: No