Are you looking for more information about Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple'? The Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple' is also known as Fuchsia. This Oenotheraceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 60 centimetres. The Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple' is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple'? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Fuchsia in stock right now!
- Common name: Fuchsia Scientific name: Fuchsia 'Mrs Popple' Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Fuchsia Family: Oenotheraceae Flower colour: Red, White
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: June, July, August, September, October
- Moisture: Dry Sun / shade: Partial shade Evergreen: No
- Height in CM: 60 Hazardous: No