Are you looking for more information about Eryngium bourgatii? The Eryngium bourgatii is also known as Sea Holly. This Apiaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 50 centimetres. The Eryngium bourgatii is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Eryngium bourgatii? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Sea Holly in stock right now!
- Common name: Sea Holly Scientific name: Eryngium bourgatii Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Eryngium Family: Apiaceae Flower colour: Blue
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: July, August
- Moisture: Dry - moisture retentive Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: No
- Height in CM: 50 Hazardous: No