Are you looking for more information about Edraianthus graminifolius? The Edraianthus graminifolius is also known as Grassy Bells. This Campanulaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 10 centimetres. The Edraianthus graminifolius is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Edraianthus graminifolius? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Grassy Bells in stock right now!
- Common name: Grassy Bells Scientific name: Edraianthus graminifolius Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Edraianthus Family: Campanulaceae Flower colour: Blue, Purple
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: June, July
- Moisture: Moisture retentive - moist Sun / shade: Light shade Evergreen: No
- Soil PH: Neutral to basic Height in CM: 10 Hazardous: No