Are you looking for more information about Dianthus alpinus 'Joan's Blood'? The Dianthus alpinus 'Joan's Blood' is also known as Alpenanjer. This Caryophyllaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 10 centimetres. The Dianthus alpinus 'Joan's Blood' is evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Dianthus alpinus 'Joan's Blood'? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Alpenanjer in stock right now!
- Common name: Alpenanjer Scientific name: Dianthus alpinus 'Joan's Blood' Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Dianthus Family: Caryophyllaceae Flower colour: Pink, Red
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: June, July
- Moisture: Moisture retentive - moist Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: Yes
- Soil PH: Neutral to basic Height in CM: 10 Hazardous: No