Are you looking for more information about Darmera peltata? The Darmera peltata is also known as Indian rhubarb. This Saxifragaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 60 centimetres. The Darmera peltata is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Darmera peltata? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Indian rhubarb in stock right now!
- Common name: Indian rhubarb Scientific name: Darmera peltata Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Darmera Family: Saxifragaceae Flower colour: Pink
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: April, May
- Moisture: Moisture retentive Sun / shade: Shade Evergreen: No
- Height in CM: 60 Hazardous: No