Are you looking for more information about Claytonia sibirica? The Claytonia sibirica is also known as Purslane. This Portulacaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 25 centimetres. The Claytonia sibirica is evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Claytonia sibirica? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Purslane in stock right now!
- Common name: Purslane Scientific name: Claytonia sibirica Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Claytonia Family: Portulacaceae Flower colour: Pink
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: April, May, June, July, August
- Moisture: Moisture retentive Sun / shade: Shade Evergreen: Yes
- Height in CM: 25 Hazardous: No