Are you looking for more information about Campanula thyrsoides? The Campanula thyrsoides is also known as Bellflower. This Campanulaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 30 centimetres. The Campanula thyrsoides is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Campanula thyrsoides? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Bellflower in stock right now!
- Common name: Bellflower Scientific name: Campanula thyrsoides Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Campanula Family: Campanulaceae Flower colour: White
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: July, August
- Moisture: Moisture retentive - moist Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: No
- Soil PH: Slightly acidic to neutral Height in CM: 30 Hazardous: No