Are you looking for more information about Campanula pyramidalis? The Campanula pyramidalis is also known as Bellflower. This Campanulaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 150 centimetres. The Campanula pyramidalis is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Campanula pyramidalis? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Bellflower in stock right now!
- Common name: Bellflower Scientific name: Campanula pyramidalis Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Campanula Family: Campanulaceae Flower colour: Blue, Purple
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: July, August
- Moisture: Dry - moisture retentive Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: No
- Height in CM: 150 Hazardous: No