Are you looking for more information about Calceolaria biflora? The Calceolaria biflora is also known as Lady's purse. This Scrophulariacea has got a maximum height of approximatly 20 centimetres. The Calceolaria biflora is evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Calceolaria biflora? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Lady's purse in stock right now!
- Common name: Lady's purse Scientific name: Calceolaria biflora Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Calceolaria Family: Scrophulariacea Flower colour: Yellow
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: May, June
- Moisture: Moisture retentive - moist Sun / shade: Light shade Evergreen: Yes
- Soil PH: Slightly acidic to neutral Height in CM: 20 Hazardous: No