Are you looking for more information about Belamcanda chinensis? The Belamcanda chinensis is also known as Lily. This Iridaceae has got a maximum height of approximatly 80 centimetres. The Belamcanda chinensis is not evergreen. Do you want to have more information or tips about the Belamcanda chinensis? You're welcome to visit our garden centre but please remember: depending on the season we might not have this Lily in stock right now!
- Common name: Lily Scientific name: Belamcanda chinensis Plant type: Perennial
- Genus: Belamcanda Family: Iridaceae Flower colour: Orange
- Leaf colour: Green Variegated leaf: No Flowering period: July, August
- Moisture: Dry - moisture retentive Sun / shade: Sun Evergreen: No
- Height in CM: 80 Hazardous: No