Welcome to Rushfields Plant Centre
We are open from Tuesday to Sunday and closed every Monday.
Please note that as of Thursday 24th September in accordance with the latest COVID-19 regulations you are required to wear a face mask in all areas of the plant centre, this includes the cafe, where you can only remove the face mask whilst eating and drinking.
Rushfields Cafe is open again. It is a different experience for both our customers and staff. We have new restrictions in place, and we kindly ask our customers to follow the instructions given by the Cafe team. Please note that we are still keeping a social distance of 2 metres.
- The Rushfields Cafe is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- We only have 36 seats under the canopy, and 12 seats indoors
- Maximum of 6 persons at one table
- It will be a designated seating area
- You will be shown to a table and given a menu by our staff
- Our menu will not be as comprehensive as it was before the lockdown
- Your order will be taken at the table
- The food and drink will be placed on an empty table next to you
- Please do not leave your table until you are ready to go unless it is to use the toilets
- Please pay by credit or debit card, this will be done at your table
We believe that these measures are necessary and will enable us to keep our customers and staff safe. Thank you for cooperating.
Rushfields Cafe Takeaway
We now have a takeaway menu available from Rushfields Cafe. To order, you call the cafe direct on 01273 850013 or you can order when you are at the garden centre. Collect your food and drinks from the cafe and enjoy our lovely delicatessen at home.
Take a look at the takeaway menu and just scroll down to see the options.