Christmas late night shopping at Rushfields
Rushfields late night event 2019
Our late night shopping evening takes place on Friday 6th December.
An event for all the family and a unique chance to get some unusual gifts.
If you want to collect some of the newest and greatest Christmas gifts, you should join our Christmas Late Night Shopping event! This is an event for all the family, so bring your kids, grandfather, and mother-in-law and enjoy the various activities at the garden center. From 4 pm till 8 pm you are welcome to experience the ultimate Christmas spheres and find some inspiration for your own Christmas decorations at home. Would you like to decorate your house with Christmas lights, but you haven't found the right colors yet? Or are you looking for a beautiful Christmas tree? Then the Rushfields Late Night Event is the ideal event for you! Do you have any questions about the event or maybe something else? Give us a call or stop by the garden center and ask our staff. We are very likely to help you with anything. Plan your route on our website if you plan to visit us.
What you can expect at this event:
- Live music including a guest appearance from the children of Albourne primary school
- Pop up food and drink stalls including Wobblegate cider
- Games in our café raising money for St Peter & St James hospice at Chailey
- Miss Potts pottery painting from Henfield
- Chef Henry with his now-famous hot dogs and burgers
- The café will be open serving tea and coffee
- Some of our Farm shop suppliers will be on hand, to tempt you some will have tastings so that you can try before you buy
- Christmas trees, decorations, and lights on sale
Are you excited? We look forward to seeing you at the Christmas Late Night Event!