Rushfields Plant Centre is a family owned and run independent plant centre, we are situated at the foot of the South Downs on the A281 Henfield Road at Poynings in Sussex.
- Delicious home-made treats in our Café and heated sun terrace Delicious home-made treats in our Café and heated sun terrace
- Bird food, nuts, bird feeders and bird seed from our Plant Centre Bird food, nuts, bird feeders and bird seed from our Plant Centre
- Delicious award-winning sausages made in our Farm Shop every day Delicious award-winning sausages made in our Farm Shop by our own butcher
- What we can learn from Roy Lancaster 17 February 2019
- Getting fresh: tips on how to make your own vegetable garden 5 February 2019
- What to do in the garden in February? 3 February 2019
- 3 ways to stop deer damaging your garden 26 January 2019
- Must-have: a showcase shelf above the couch 23 January 2019
Sow peas in guttering
Sow an early variety of pea such as 'Meteor' in a section of plastic guttering for an instant row you can just slide into place. Drill drainage holes in the guttering first, then fill with compost and sow: once they're up you can make a trench in the soil and just slide the whole row straight in.