Rushfields Plant Centre is a family owned and run independent plant centre, we are situated at the foot of the South Downs on the A281 Henfield Road at Poynings in Sussex.
- Install raised beds 24 February 2017
- Prune summer flowering clematis now 22 February 2017
- The Royal Horticultural Society needs your help 20 February 2017
- Over 80 gardens around the country are opening for the National Gardens Scheme Snowdrop Festival 17 February 2017
- The nation’s favourite summer bedding plants have been named 15 February 2017
Make life prickly for mice
Mice adore broad bean and pea seeds and snaffle them the moment you sow them outdoors. To keep them off, lay a thick mulch of holly prunings over the newly-sown seeds: remove it as soon as the seedlings appear.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Welcome to our registration page. Enter your details here and click the submit button and you will soon be joining many of our other garden centre visitors who regularly enjoy the benefit of receiving the latest amazing deals on offer, directly to their e-mail.
We will send our exclusive e-mail vouchers to you normally every two weeks, so keep an eye out and remember to check your e-mails on a regular basis, otherwise you'll be missing out on the chance to save money on some of your favourite garden centre products. You will also receive information about events and news related to the garden centre.
Just to be sure, we won’t sell your e-mail address to anyone else, do comply to the Data Protection Act and will store your e-mail address in a secured database.
Signing up means you accept our terms & privacy notice.