Rushfields Plant Centre is a family owned and run independent plant centre, we are situated at the foot of the South Downs on the A281 Henfield Road at Poynings in Sussex.
Autumn at Rushfields Plant Centre
Spring flowering bulbs
now in stock
Autumn and winter flowering 6 pack bedding
£3-99 or 2 for £7
Christmas cropping seed potatoes now in store
Garden Deal App
Rushfields now has an App for iPhones simply go to the iPhone app store and download the garden deal app, once you have registered, every time you come to Rushfields you will get a stamp just by walking through the gate, Collect 5 stamps and get a 60ltr bag of compost free, 10 stamps is 20% off any one plant 20 stamps is 50% off any one plant plus many more special offers that will be exclusive to garden deal app users, its free to download , so download it today and next time you walk through the gate you will receive your first stamp.
- Gardeners could be changing migration patterns 13 October 2015
- What to do in the garden in October: 9 October 2015
- The plant of the month for October is the conifer 6 October 2015
- Spread the word on wildlife in your garden 2 October 2015
- What to do in your garden this week: 29 September 2015
If planting rhubarb this autumn, prepare the site by adding well rotted manure or garden compost to the planting hole. If dividing ensure there is one growth bud on each section. Do not force rhubarb in its first year in the ground. Wait for it to establish.