Rushfields Plant Centre is a family owned and run independent plant centre, we are situated at the foot of the South Downs on the A281 Henfield Road at Poynings in Sussex.
- Delicious home-made treats in our Café and heated sun terrace Delicious home-made treats in our Café and heated sun terrace
- Bird food, nuts, bird feeders and fat balls from our Plant Centre Bird food, nuts, bird feeders and fat balls from our Plant Centre
- Delicious award-winning sausages made in our Farm Shop every day Delicious award-winning sausages made in our Farm Shop by our own butcher
- Getting fresh: tips on how to make your own vegetable garden 5 February 2019
- What to do in the garden in February? 3 February 2019
- 3 ways to stop deer damaging your garden 26 January 2019
- Must-have: a showcase shelf above the couch 23 January 2019
- It's Squirrel Appreciation Day! 21 January 2019
Invest in some dahlia tubers now for an inexpensive way of injecting some welcome colour into your borders in late summer. Choose from the beautiful, simple shapes of single dahlias like 'Bishop of Llandaff', or go for pretty pompoms like the warm orange 'David Howard'. Pot them up in a frost-free greenhouse now to get them off to a head start for planting out in late spring.